- New 425 GSM Advanced Weave
- New Hybrid Twill/Ripstop Pants
- Two-tone color split accent scheme
- Unique side vent pattern
- Sublimated interior yoke panel
- High-quality embroideries
- Double-backed woven patches
- Full-length knee reinforcements
- Multiple drawstring loops
- Round stretch drawstring
The SS3 ushers in two new fabric weave from 93brand. The 425 GSM Advanced Pearl is a slightly lighter version of their 450 Advanced (from the Rollers and SuperNY Gis), while the new Twin Twill is a hybrid of Twill cotton and Ripstop!
With mounted patches and quality embroideries throughout, this release uses a very nice navy blue/seafoam colour scheme. Side vents and pant loops use a unique multi-colour pattern. As always, 93 uses a plethora of stitched reinforcements, along with multiple drawstring loops and a round stretch drawstring.
Contrast stitching is limited on this release, appearing only in the triple-stitched yoke seam. Interior shoulder panel is sublimated with an angular navy blue/seafoam pattern. This premium 93brand kimono also features Interior seam taping, a thicker/wider collar, and full-length knee reinforcements.